Tis the season to start thinking about how to show the ones you love how much they mean to you. To start off my first gift guide I am focusing on the fitness lover in your life. From stocking stuffers to larger items I’ve got you covered. Getting a gift with fitness encompassed does not need to be boring in the slightest, you may snag a few to treat yourself with this year.
Stocking Stuffers & Accessories
- Gloves – Protect their hands. Mine are from Target, however, they can be found at Marshalls etc.
- Grip Socks – Know a yogi that hates germs? Keep their feet protected, stylish and ready for anything with grip socks. Mine are from Toesox and Target.
- Ponytail Holders – High Impact approved plus they are a crossbreed of a classic elastic and scrunchy to prevent headaches. Nordstrom $10.00 linked.
- Reflective Headband – Protect your runner by making them visible to cars without sacrificing style. Athleta $28.00 linked.
- Reflective Beanie – Not the headband type? Try a beanie instead. Athleta $38.00 linked.
- Resistance Bands – Increase the intensity of a workout without adding clutter. Mine are from Fluidity from a bundle package, however, they are also sold at Target, Marshalls etc. I prefer the self tie ones but there are also ones that are already connected.
- Makeup Wipes – Perfect from the on the go gym goer or the lazy girl. For inexpensive ones try Marshalls.
- Mini Perfume – Pick up their favorite scent in a travel size to keep them feeling fresh after their workout.
- Ankle Weights – Increase the intensity of a leg workout without bulky equipment. I found these Fila ones from Khols, however, they are also sold at Target, Marshalls, etc.
- Foam Roller – Aids in sore muscles and is quite relaxing. I would prefer a smaller one, mine was a gift though. They are found at most stores such as Target, Marshalls, etc. There are so many kinds so try to ask secretly or pick up a gift receipt for your loved one just incase.
- Yoga Mat + Bag – Both of these were gifts so I am unsure where they were purchased. The bag I believe is a Target brand though. These are sold at most fitness stores, Target, Marshalls and several online retailers at various price points.
- Hydration Options
- Camelbak – Perfect size for a purse to take anywhere, they have so many cute designs plus they are spill proof. I pick up the kid size at Target but they do have larger ones. They range between $13 – $30 for stainless.
- Cirkul – Take hydration to the next level. This bottle has a built in filter to add flavor to your water. The fun part is the flavor is added with a valve that can be switched back and forth. You are basically carrying two drinks in one. Perfect for people who are trying to drink more water but finding it a bit challenging. A starter pack which includes the bottle and two flavors is currently only $8 from Cirkul, linked.
- Hydroflask – Keep drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for 6 hours. They come in so many colors and options linked from Nordstrom. Want to give it a special touch like the one above, customize it at hydro flask.com. Customization cost a only a couple dollars more, the one I made is $40 for the 18oz compared to a regular one at $37.90 (bottle + boot). The price points at Nordstrom and the actual retailer are relatively the same, the main difference is hydro flask itself has more color options.
Zella High Waisted Leggings – Nordstrom $54.00 *I caught mine on sale so keep an eye out.
T-shirts – I prefer fun inspirational shirts with cute graphics over the overpriced plain fitness shirts. Target (Hulk), Hot Topic (Dino) and Lorna Jane (quote) showed above are a few of my favorites. Price points vary of course, however, have fun when picking out shirts to inspire your fitness junky.
U- Back Bralette – MeUndies $28 non member or $22 member. Cute graphics, soft and comfortable to wear all day. I would not suggest it for high intensity, rather for yoga or errands.
Joggers – Sometimes slouchy is the way to go, these are from Macys but they sold out fast. Sorry lovelies, they have similar options at Macys, Nordstrom, and Nike though.
Fitness Apparel |Wishlist!
This brand, Girlfriend, creates fitness apparel out of recycled water bottles, talk about eco friendly! Features to look for are not only style but also the ability to adjust the straps when purchasing. Girlfriend $48.
Radical Self Love Tank Top: Lorna Jane $37.00
Roses Are Red Leggings: Victoria’s Secret $59.50
Sea turtles, palm trees, pineapples and sailboats umm yes please! Lorna Jane
Guru Cropped Excel Top $75.99
Sail Away Core F/L Tight $106.99
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. Some item photos were taken via their retailers website. All opinions are my own. I do not receive any type of compensation if you purchase or click on any of the links provided.
Happy shopping and Christmas wishlist making my fellow sassy friends.
Comment below your favorite item(s) from this post. (: